One feature of the Enterprise license is the ability to schedule select standard reports available in the Analytics dashboard to be delivered via email on a regular cadence. Configure your preferred filters and fields before scheduling. See instructions here.
1. Navigate to the Analytics dashboard.
2. Open your preferred standard report. Reports that can be scheduled include:
- Tracking Statistics
- Delivery Statistics
- All Outgoing Mailings by Date
- Recently Completed Mailings
- Billing Email Volume
3. Locate and click the "Schedule Email Report" button.
4. In the pop-up name the scheduled report, set the start date and time, frequency, and email address(es) to send to. Tip: Use a comma + space between multiple email addresses.
5. Click the "Ok" button.
1. The regularly scheduled report email that will arrive in your inbox will look like this:
2. Standard report scheduling is available at the Enterprise license.
3. The delivered email report will contain a link to login to your account(s). Anyone receiving the report must have a login.
4. The above instructions are for scheduling standard reports found in the Analytics dashboard. See instructions for custom report scheduling here.