One feature of the Enterprise license is the ability to schedule select standard reports available in the Analytics dashboard to be delivered via email on a regular cadence.
1. Navigate to the Analytics dashboard.
2. Choose your preferred standard report. Reports that can be scheduled include:
- Tracking Statistics
- Delivery Statistics
- All Outgoing Mailings by Date
- Recently Completed Mailings
- Billing Email Volume
3. Open your preferred report by hovering over it then clicking the 'View Report' button.
4. Click 'Report Options' button to configure the types of campaigns to be included, the accounts to be included, and the time frame. Click 'Ok'. Note: Customized date ranges are not available at this time. Use the general options for Previous 1 week, Previous 2 weeks, etc.
5. Click 'Choose Fields' button to configure what statistics to include in the report. Click 'Ok'.
6. After adjusting Report Options and Choose Fields, click 'Schedule Email Report' button, top right.
7. In the pop-up name the scheduled report, set the start date and time, frequency, and email address(es) to send to. Note: Use a comma + space between multiple email addresses.
8. Click Ok.
The regularly scheduled report email that will arrive in your inbox will look like this:
1. Scheduling standard reports is available for the Enterprise and B2B licenses.
2. The delivered email report will contain a link to login to your account(s). Anyone receiving the report must have a login.
3. The above instructions are for scheduling standard reports found in the Analytics dashboard. See instructions for custom report scheduling here.