Enterprise customers have access to create and edit custom footers for their accounts. This ability is also controlled by permissions at the role level. Site administrators can give this permission to Account administrators.
- Click the settings cog at the top-right of every page and choose "Account Management" from the drop-down.
- Choose the "Footers" section.
- Click the blue "Create Footer" button at the top-left of the page.
- Complete the setup section. Items that are required to be included in footers by CAN SPAM regulations are required fields.
- Under "Additional Settings" choose whether to include an unsubscribe link, a manage preferences link, or whether to include a Forward to a Friend link. Depending on the boxes you check, your options below will change.
Make sure that any unsubscribe forms or preference centers you want to include are built PRIOR to building your custom footer as you will be asked to select the forms you want to redirect towards.
- Hit Save and Next.
- This will bring you to the Design step where you can and modify your footer design. Modify settings like:
- Background colors
- Text Font, Size, and Color
- Link colors
- Line spacing
- Once you are done, choose Save and Exit.
1. On the Footers general page, you can select to make your custom footer the default footer for the account or change the associated image.
2. The footer will be available to choose for administrators with relevant permissions on Step 1: Setup of the Create a Campaign Workflow.