Enterprise customers have access to create and edit custom footers for their accounts. This ability is also controlled by permissions at the role level. Site administrators can give this permission to Account administrators.
- Click the settings icon in the top, right navigation and then click "Account Management" from the drop-down.
- Choose the "Footers" section.
- Click the blue "Create Footer" button at the top-left of the page.
- Complete the Setup tab. The items that are required to be included in footers by CAN SPAM regulations are required fields.
Note: Make sure that any unsubscribe forms or preference centers you want to include are built PRIOR to building your custom footer as you will be asked to select the forms you want to redirect towards.
- Click "Save and Next".
- In the Design tab, where you can modify your footer design. Modify settings like:
- Background colors
- Text Font, Size, and Color
- Link colors
- Line spacing
- Once you are done, choose Save and Exit.
1. On the Footers general page, you can select to make your custom footer the default footer for the account or change the associated image.