You sent a campaign with a link to a PDF hosted in your Media Library. The PDF is either incorrect or outdated and you would like to fix it for anyone that goes back to the email to get the PDF resource.
The best solution is to replace the "incorrect" PDF with the "correct" one. The key in this process is making sure that the new file has the EXACT same name as the "incorrect" version currently linked in your campaign.
- Save your updated PDF (or other Media Library file) with the same name as the file you wish to replace.
- Navigate to the Assets dashboard and choose "Media Library" from the left-hand navigation.
- Click the "Upload Media" button at the top-right of the page.
- Click "Browse" and choose your 'correct' file.
- Under "Upload Rules", check the box to "overwrite files that exist with the same name".
- Make sure you are saving this new file to the same folder in the Media Library as the 'incorrect' file.
- Click "Upload". Click "Ok".
If you are still seeing the original PDF, it is possible it could be cached in your web browser. You will need to clear browser cache in order to see the updated version. This would also apply to potentially anyone who opened the original, incorrect PDF link.