Buttons are an excellent way to draw attention to a next step or important call-to-action in your email. To add a button to your email design, open your file in either the Campaign Workflow or in Assets > Email Templates and follow the steps below:
- Pull over a layout row from the right-hand side of the editor or change your cell group layout to include an empty cell where you will place your button.
- Under "Actions", drag the button icon into the new layout row.
- Click on the button to open up the "Edit" options to edit your button's appearance and link.
- Update the hyperlink, button text, button color, button text color, button height (in pixels), width, radius (rounded edges), add borders, add padding (margin inside), etc. using the options on the right side.
- Under "Cell Style" on the right, update Appearance settings like cell background color, cell border, cell padding, font size, alignment, and more.