Our"Find Sent Campaigns" feature allows you to quickly find past sent campaigns using search filters like Campaign Type, Sent Date Range, and terms included in Campaign Name, Subject Line, or Segment. This saves you time in finding older content to clone for re-use or view results, no matter when the campaign sent.
- Navigate to the Campaigns Dashboard.
- On the right-hand side of the campaigns table you will see a button "Find Sent Campaigns". Click to start your search.
- All of your search filters are optional. These include:
- Campaign Type: Regular, triggered, A/B test, etc. You can select more than one type.
- Sent Date: Choose a date range for when the past campaign(s) sent.
- Name: This is the campaign name used in the system.
- Subject Line: This box searches for words contained in the campaign subject line.
- Segment: This box searches for words contained in the segment name the campaign sent to.
- Once you've entered the relevant information, click "Search" in the top-right corner. The search will return the results at the bottom of the page.
- Hover over a campaign in your list to View or Clone the campaign.