There are some Custom reports that could include sensitive information you only want to share with specific admins on your account. You can restrict access to certain reports built using the Custom Report Builder.
- Navigate to the Analytics tab and choose "Custom Reports" from the options on the left-hand side.
- Either open an existing Custom Report or click "Add Custom Report" to create a new report.
- Underneath the Report Name and Description check the "Private Report" checkbox.
- A drop-down will appear where you can choose the account administrators who should have access to that report.
- Click Save.
To view your private reports, use the Public/Private toggle on the Custom Reports page.
- The Custom Report Builder is available on the Enterprise license.