For a campaign reporting like Tracking Statistics, you have a set group of metrics that you typically want to view. You would like to save this view across all of your accounts so you do not need to spend time modifying the report from default view settings each time you look at it.
- Navigate to the Analytics dashboard.
- Choose a campaign report like Tracking Statistics.
- In the top-right of the page, use the Report Options drop-down and select "Choose Fields".
- Move the fields you want to see from "Available Fields" to "Selected Fields".
- Choose "Save".
- Give your report view a name, determine if it should be the default view, and then select all of the accounts the report view should be available for. You can select all.
- Hit Ok.