For a campaign report like Tracking Statistics, you can configure a set group of metrics that you typically want to view. You can save this view privately to one account, save the view to be shared with other administrators in one account, and you can share the view to other accounts.
- Navigate to the Analytics dashboard and choose a campaign report like Tracking Statistics.
- Use the "Viewing" tab at the top of the page to set filters for type of campaign, timeframe, etc. Be sure to click "Apply Filters" to apply the selections to the report view.
- To customize what fields are included in the report view, click the "Choose Fields" button.
- In the Choose Fields pop-up, move the fields you want / do not want using the arrows between the "Available Fields" and "Selected Fields" columns.
- Choose "Ok" to update the report view.
- Next, click the "+" button to save these filters for easy access going forward.
- In the pop-up, give your report view a name, determine if it should be the default view, determine if it should be shared with other administrators.
- To share the view with other accounts, click open the "Apply to account(s)" drop-down and checkmark all of the accounts the report view should be available for.
- Click the "Ok" button.
- Going forward, if the view was not saved as the default, use the drop-down menu to pull your saved filters.
Visit our e-Learning hub for online modules to learn more about reports & other Delivra features.