There may be times that you want to hide specific cells of your email design for mobile users due to how tables stack on mobile view. You can easily do this within the drag-and-drop editor.
- Open your email template or campaign.
- Navigate to the Design step if needed.
- Choose the cell in question.
- Choose "Cell Style" on the right-hand side.
- Check the box "Hide cell for mobile design".
- Android devices may not hide this cell. To be sure, make sure to test your email on a variety of mobile devices.
- Functionality is also available to hide cell for desktop users too! See this related article.
- Functionality of this feature may be lost in email threads where the original email was replied to or forwarded.