Use our Customer Template Repository feature to easily share Assets between accounts. Once your template repository is set up, site administrators have the ability to copy/save templates to the template repository.
"Complete" templates saved in the Customer Template Repository are available to use in all of a customer's sub-accounts in the Create a Campaign Workflow.
But what if you need to make updates to a shared template? The process is just the same as in-account templates.
- A site admin can navigate to the Customer Template Repository (or dedicated template account) by choosing "Change Account" and searching for the template account. It should be named similar to "Customer Name - Templates".
- Click Select.
- Navigate to the Assets tab and find the Completed template you wish to edit.
- Hover over the template and choose "Edit".
- Make the necessary changes to the template. Continue through the Preview and Test steps.
- Choose "Exit" to exit out of the template builder process once the template is saved.
- Your updated template has been saved as a Draft. (Any edited template is automatically saved back to Draft to assist you in version control.) The Draft version is not available to your subaccounts.
- Hover over your draft template and choose "Complete".
You have two options:
a. Keep multiple versions of original template (example: I'm creating a new template for another topic like announcements from my original newsletter template) you may assign a new name. A new name assignment in this step will keep the original template file and create a new template file with the new name in the completed status library.
b. Overwrite the file that exists. Check the box seen above to save this freshly updated file over the already existing completed file with the same name.
- Your updated template is now available in the "Complete" section and subsequently available to all of your sub-accounts.
Review your completed templates regularly to make sure only the most up to date version are shared to your child accounts.
- Repository accounts, a.k.a. template accounts, are available to customers who manage multiple accounts.
- Availability of this feature depends on your license package. Please visit https://www.delivra.com/pricing or email our Client Success team.