Customer Template Repository is an available feature for Professional and Enterprise licenses. Once your template repository is set up, site administrators have the ability to copy/save templates to the template repository OR create templates directly in that account.
"Complete" templates saved in the Customer Template Repository are available to use in all of a customer's sub-accounts in the Create a Campaign Workflow.
But what if you need to make updates to a shared template? The process is just the same as in-account templates.
- A site admin can navigate to the Customer Template Repository (or dedicated template account) by choosing "Change Account" and searching for the template account. It should be named similar to "Customer Name - Templates".
- Click Select.
- Navigate to the Assets tab and find the Completed template you wish to edit.
- Hover over the template and choose "Edit".
- Make the necessary changes to the template. Continue through the Preview and Test steps.
- Choose "Cancel" to exit out of the template builder process once the template is saved.
- You can now find your new version in the Draft section. Any edited template is automatically saved back to Draft to assist you in version control. The Draft version is NOT available to your subaccounts.
- Hover over your draft template and choose "Complete". A box will come up asking you to rename your template (for version control). We recommend using dates like TemplateName_8.6.19 or version numbers like TemplateName_v2. Click Ok.
- Your updated template is now available in the Complete section and subsequently available to all of your sub-accounts.
Review your completed templates to make sure only the most up to date version are shared!