For franchises or other multi-account clients our Template Account functionality helps create one place to store and update templates that allows each sub-account to have access to approved templates.
- Create a new campaign. In the very first step (Setup tab), scroll to the Design section.
- Ensure that Custom Templates is chosen for the view.
- The left menu will show two folders: Current Account and Template Account.
- Click open the Template Account folder to access other folders and shared custom template files.
- Find the template you want, hover over it, and select the radio button that appears. Template Accounts may be setup with multiple folders, click on each folder to see a listing of the files within it.
- Click the "Save and Next button to move to the Design step of the workflow to make edits to the deign as needed.
This article has been updated to reflect how-to steps in our Air platform. If you're using the legacy platform and need help, please contact email@example.com.