Site admins have the ability to save templates from sub-accounts to the Customer Template Repository (dedicated template account). If the template is in "Complete" status, this action will share the template with all customer sub-accounts.
- Navigate to the Assets tab in the sub-account you want to save the template from.
- Choose the template you want to add to your repository.
- If the template in question is in Draft status:
- A template copied to the repository in Draft status will retain Draft status and not be shared with subaccounts. The template will need to be set to Complete either before copying to the repository or from within the repository account before it is available to sub-acccounts.
- If the template in question is in Complete status:
- Once it is copied to the template repository it will be available for use by the rest of the sub-accounts.
- Hover over the template to copy and choose "Copy to Account" from the edit drop-down.
- Change the file name if necessary. Under "Destination Account", choose your template repository account name (it should be 'Customer Name Templates' and be at the top of the drop-down list).
1. If you have not yet created a campaign, please see these steps.
2. If you need to save a campaign as a template, find instructions for that process here.
3. Site admins can create customer-level templates within the dedicated template account OR add templates from one sub-account to the template repository so it will share with all additional sub-accounts.
Article is closed for comments.