In some instances, you may want to add a strikethrough to your HTML text to indicate a change, a price reduction, or another alteration. This is easy to do in the drag-and-drop editor.
- Navigate to the campaign or template to be edited.
- Open the file in the drag-and-drop editor by choosing Edit, then navigate to the design step.
- Click open the text block from the left to open the text editor on the right.
- Highlight the text you would like to strikethrough.
- Choose the "strikethrough" icon from the text editor toolbar, seen below.