First, checkout this article to learn about what advanced engagement scoring is, if needed.
Where Can I Use Advanced Engagement Score?
You can use Advanced Engagement Scoring data:
- To create a Regular segment to target contacts
- As part of a triggered segment to target contacts
- In merge tags (for lead alerts) to personalize messages
- In Automation to impact the flow of the user's automation journey
- In Dynamic Content to personalize messages
What Are Example Uses In The System?
There are three advanced engagement score clauses that can be used to create segments:
- Advanced Engagement Score (Total) - Combined score on contact record for configured demographic score + action score.
- Advanced Engagement Score (Demographics) - Score on contact record for only configured demographics.
- Advanced Engagement Score (Actions) - Score on contact record for only configured actions.
In the example below I'm looking for highly engaged users that live in Indiana:
Lead Alert Campaigns
In the example below, I'm notifying a member of Sales to contact an engaged lead:
In the example below, I'm adding a new lead to a nurture category once they have engaged based on the scoring system I have set up.
There is not a standard point system, scale, or maximum point value. Points accrued on contacts will be unique to the scoring system set up per account.