What is Anonymous Browse Tracking?
This feature stores browse tracking from your website for anonymous users up to 30 days and makes that tracking data available once the user signs up for your mailing list to give you a more well-rounded view of your new subscribers' interests as well as what pages on your site led to the conversion.
Where can I see Anonymous Browse Tracking data?
Anonymous Browse Tracking data is made added to a specific subscriber record once they 1) subscribe to your mailing list and 2) click a link from an email. It is stored in the same place as any other Clickstream data. You can tell what is Anonymous by looking for the lack of Mailing registered for the page visit.
Hover over the Contact record > Choose "View Engagement" from the drop-down and click "ClickStreams":
Where Can I Use Anonymous Browse data?
Like all browse data, Anonymous browse data can be used to personalize:
- Regular segment creation (to group page visitors)
- Triggered segment creation (to react to page visitors)
- Automation Flag Events (to impact the flow of the automation)
- Automation Wait for Events (to impact the flow of the automation)
- Analytics (to understand your subscriber flow and gain insights)
- Lead Scoring (to impact Lead Score based on URL category browsed)
Anonymous Browse Tracking is enabled feature on the B2B and Enterprise Licenses.