What is Anonymous Clickstream (browse) tracking?
This feature tracks and stores page view/browsed from your website for anonymous visitors up to 30 days and makes that tracking data available once the visitor subscribes to your email list to give you a more well-rounded view of your new subscribers' interests as well as what pages on your site led to the conversion.
Where can I see Anonymous Clickstream tracking data?
Anonymous Clickstream tracking data is added to a specific subscriber record in Delivra once they 1) subscribe to your email list and 2) click a link from an email received from the Delivra system. It is stored in the same place as any other Clickstream data. You can tell what is Anonymous by looking for the lack of mailing data registered for the page visit. To find clickstream data for a contact, go to your Contacts dashboard.
1. Use search options to lookup a contact record.
2. Hover over the Contact record and choose "View Engagement" from the drop-down
3. Then click the blue "Clickstreams" button seen on the right in the contact's Engagement section.
Beyond visibility on individual contact records, you will find this data available in other dashboards like Segments, Automation, and Analytics.
Where Can I Use Anonymous Browse data?
Like all clickstream data, Anonymous Clickstream data can be used to personalize:
- Regular segment creation (to group page visitors)
- Triggered segment creation (to react to page visitors)
- Automation Flag Events (to impact the flow of the automation)
- Automation Wait for Events (to impact the flow of the automation)
- Analytics (to understand your subscriber flow and gain insights)
- Lead Scoring (to impact Lead Score based on URL category browsed)
See these other help articles for more information: