How is the integration installed?
- Log into your PieSync account or create a new account here. Click Add New Connection.
- Select the apps you want to connect with.
- Authorize both applications. If you already authorized an account, you’ll be able to choose it from the drop-down menu or click add a new account to authorize another account.
- Select your content type
Choose Contacts or Leads. The availability to sync Leads depends on whether your app supports multiple contact entities (e.g. Salesforce, Copper, ZohoCRM,..).
If you want to sync multiple entities, simply click "add new connection".
- Configure your connection
For more details on these configurations, please review PieSync's help documentation here (https://help.piesync.com/features/conditions-and-actions).
It is not recommended to leave the default settings but rather to customize them. Associate CRM segments to Delivra categories etc.
- Configure field mapping and add custom field mapping.
- Once you've finalized your configuration, click "Start Syncing Now!" to activate the integration.