In late April 2019 we released a software update that requires slight changes to the Homepage logo in your account.
Homepage logos must be 115px (width) by 25px (height). Note: Any image uploaded will scale down to size, retaining image aspect ratio.
HOW-TO ADD OR UPDATE A LOGO:
- Navigate to the Assets dashboard.
- Choose "Media Library" from the left-hand navigation.
- Select the "Upload File" button at the top-right of the page.
- Choose "Browse" and select your logo file to upload.
If you would like to house this file in a folder you must choose the folder at this time. You will not be able to move the image to a folder at a later time as that action would break the image path.
- Click "Upload".
- Navigate back to the Media Library.
- Hover over your uploaded image file. Choose "Preview" from the drop-down menu that appears to the right.
- When the preview appears, click "View in a New Browser Window". Copy the URL from that browser window.
- Navigate to Settings > Account Management.
- Choose General Account Settings.
- Paste your URL in the box for "Logo Image for Top Navigation Bar"
- Click Save.