Accounts are branded by default with a Delivra logo. You may choose to host and display your organizations logo if preferred. Follow the instructions below to use a custom logo.
Upload an image for hosting
- Navigate to the Assets dashboard.
- Choose "Media Library" from the left-hand navigation.
- Select the "Upload File" button at the top-right of the page.
- Choose "Browse" and select your logo file to upload.
If you would like to house this file in a folder you must choose the folder at this time. You will not be able to move the image to a folder at a later time as that action would break the image path.
- Click "Upload".
Locate the image path
- Navigate back to the Media Library.
- Locate your newly uploaded image (tip: use the search box or sort by the Uploaded column to find your image quickly.
- Hover over the image file. Click the "Preview" button that appears to the right.
- When the preview appears, click "View in a New Browser Window".
- Copy the URL from that browser address bar.
Apply your logo to the UI
- Navigate to Settings > Account Management.
- Choose "General Account Settings" and stay on the Basic Info tab.
- Locate and paste your URL in the box for "Logo Image for Top Navigation Bar".
- Click Save.
- Homepage logos must be 115px (width) by 25px (height) and must be hosted on a server to be referenced in the UI.
- Any image uploaded will scale down to size, retaining image aspect ratio.
Article is closed for comments.