If preferred, you can save your subject line, from name, and preheader with your email template when you design it.
This article details how to load this saved template information into your draft campaign.
Before you start, make sure the template you would like to use is in Complete status.
- Navigate to the Campaigns dashboard.
- Click the Create a Campaign button at the top-right OR edit your existing draft campaign.
- On step 1 (Setup) choose the "Populate from My Template" button at the very bottom of the page.
- Find your template in the pop-up box. Hover over the template and click "Use". Your sender name, subject line, and preheader set in the template will all autofill.
- Choose Save and Next. Your template will already be loaded in to the Design step.
Article is closed for comments.