You may create your subject line, from name, and preheader within a template under the INFO tab of the drag-and-drop editor:
This article details how to load this saved template information into your draft campaign.
Before you start, make sure the template you would like to use is in Complete status.
- Navigate to the Campaigns dashboard.
- Click the Create a Campaign button at the top-right OR edit your existing draft campaign.
- On Step 1: Set-up choose the "Populate from My Template" button at the very bottom of the page.
- Find your template in the pop-up box. Hover over the template and click "Use". Your sender name, subject line, and preheader set in the template will all autofill.
- Choose Save and Next. Your template will already be loaded in to the Design step.