A picklist is a list of data values saved to a demographic field. Creating a picklist for demographic fields allows you to ensure data integrity. If ever an import is made with non-matching values, you will be notified to correct the data.
- Click on 'Contacts' at the top of your screen
- Click on 'Configuration' on the left of your screen
- Click on 'Custom Fields'
- Using the Search Box, search for the name of your demographic field to change.
- Hover over your demographic field and click "Edit".
- You will see 'Picklist Options' section on the pop up page.
- Manually add in as many values as you would like into the list by clicking the "Add" button, or import a list of values.
- Click 'Ok' to save.