A picklist is a list of data values saved to a demographic field. Creating a picklist for demographic fields allows you to ensure data integrity. If ever an import is made with non-matching values, you will be notified to correct the data.
- Click on 'Contacts' in the top navigation
- Click on 'Configuration' on the left of your screen
- Click on 'Configure Fields' tile
- Using the Search Box, search for the name of your demographic field to change.
- Hover over your demographic field and click 'Edit'. This will open the Edit Field page.
- You will see 'Picklist Options' section on the right side. Manually add in as many values as you would like into the list by clicking the "Add" button, or import a list of values.
- Click 'Save' when done.
1. Please see this help article for instructions on creating picklists for fields in a custom table.