Our Landing Pages feature allows you to design pages that may be used in the email that you send and in forms that you create. Please see basic how-to create a Landing Page below.
- Navigate to Assets dashboard. Locate and click "Landing Pages" from the left menu.
- From the Landing Page library, click the "Create Landing Page" button at the top-right to begin.
- (Step 1) Provide a name and description for your new Landing page. Click "Save and Next".
- (Step 2) Choose to start your new Landing Page from blank, upload your own HTML code, or choose a template. You will need to choose one of these options. If you choose a pre-built template to begin, you can change any element in the template to suit your needs.
- Any choice will drop you into our drag-and-drop editor. Design your page using the tools available in the tabs on the right. Note that HTML upload will be placed into a Code block in the drag-and-drop editor. This section can only be edited as raw code view.
- (Step 3) When you are finished with the design of the page, use the Preview step to see the browser rendering and/or use merge features to verify any dynamic components.
- In order for your Landing Page to be available to connect with your Forms, you must change the status from Draft to Publish. From the Landing Page library, hover over your file, click open the Edit menu and select "Publish".
- Landing page features vary based upon license. If you have questions, please contact Support or your Client Success Manager for assistance.
- Dynamic content and merge tags are available in the landing page drag-and-drop editor.
- To customize the URL used for your Landing Page, navigate to the Info tab and change the Custom Host Filename.
Please see the following help articles regarding Landing Pages.