Landing Pages is an enabled feature for the Enterprise License. If you are an Enterprise customer and do not see Landing Pages in your account, please contact Support.
1. You can find your Landing Page builder on the Assets Dashboard.
2. Click the "Create Landing Page" action button at the top-right to begin.. You will need to choose one of the pre-built templates to begin, but can change any element in the template to suit your needs.
3. Name your landing page and provide a description.
4. The functionality of the Landing Page builder is similar to the Drag-and-Drop Editor and the Form Builder. Create your page using the Design, Edit, and Style tabs.
5. To give your page a Custom Host URL, navigate to the Info table and change the Custom Host Filename
Find out how to link your landing page to a new or existing form.