Your Site Administrator will need to make sure that anyone who needs to be able to create and modify landing pages has their role or permissions updated to access landing pages.
There are two ways to do this, depending on your existing workflow.
Add permission to manage landing pages to an existing role
- Navigate to Settings > User Management and choose "Roles". (Only a Site Administrator will have access to this option).
- Select one of your existing roles, like All Access Pass. Hover over that role and click the "Edit" button that appears to the right.
- Under Content, check the box next to "Manage Landing Pages".
- Click "Save". Any admin with the chosen role (like All Access Pass) will now have the ability to create and modify your Landing Pages.
Create a new manage landing pages role
You may decide the ability to create and modify landing pages doesn't line up with your existing role structure (for example: only one Designer needs this ability so you don't want to add it to the Designer role, etc). In this case you can simply make a Landing Page Manager role and add that to whichever administrators need that permission.
- Navigate to Settings > User Management and choose "Roles". Only a Site Administrator will have this option.
- Hover over any role in your list and choose "Copy" from the Edit drop-down that appears to the right.
- A pop up will prompt you to name the copied role. Choose something simple and understandable like "Landing Page Manager".
- Review all permissions for the copied role and make edits if needed. Then, locate & check the box for "Manage Landing Pages", found in the Assets/Editor column.
- Click "Save".
- On the Roles page, hover over the role you just edited and choose "Assign to Users" from the Edit drop-down that appears to the right.
- Choose the administrators you want to add this role to and move their entries from the left column to the right column.
- Click "Save".