This article outlines the edit options available for the image editor found in Delivra's drag-and-drop content editor for Email Templates, Campaigns, Forms, Landing Pages, and more.
1. Resize image.
A. Manually enter the exact Width and Height dimensions that you desire
B. Having this checked when changing one input will automatically update the other to maintain your image ratio.
C. Commits the changes made when manually entering your Width and Height values.
2. Crop image
A. Changes Crop Grid to the specified aspect ratio.
B. Zoom image to fit your current Crop Grid. Note: does not resize your image.
C. The current dimensions of your Crop Grid.
3. Rotate image the number of degrees specified in the input box.
A. Click to rotate clock-wise or counter clock-wise and number of degrees
4. Flip Image.
A. Flips image along the X or Y axis to show mirror image
5. Zoom image closer or further away in edit screen.
A. Zooms the view in or out. Note: does not resize your image
6. Exact Width and Height dimensions of the image.
7. Reset changes made, reverting to original when image editor session.
8. Applies the changes made in image editor to show show preview of image in your design file (left of image editor).
9. Exit the image editor with the option to save your changes, or cancel all.