A. Your current Crop Grid
B. Your current Image Size
Features numbered in image above:
- Move your image around the edit screen.
- Create a new Crop Grid
- Move your image closer or further away in edit screen.
Note: does not resize your image
- Rotate image the number of degrees specified in the input box.
Input exact number or use buttons to rotate.
- Resize your image to a percentage of its current size.
- Commits the changes made using the Scale Slider (5)
- Manually enter the exact Width and Height dimensions that you desire
- When ‘Proportional’ is checked, changing one input will automatically update the other to maintain your image ratio.
- When ‘Proportional’ is unchecked, both Width and Height can be individually changed. Note: This may lead to your image being distorted.
- Commits the changes made when manually entering your Width and Height values.
- Snaps your Crop Grid to the size of your image.
Note: This will also update the numbers at the bottom of the editor (12)
- Zoom image to fit your current Crop Grid.
Note: does not resize your image.
- Changes Crop Grid to the specified aspect ratio.
- The current dimensions of your Crop Grid.
- Applies the changes made in image editor so you can preview how they look in your Content File (left of image editor).
- Reset image back to how it was when the image editor was launched.
- Exit the image editor with the option to save your changes, or cancel all.