Through the email design process, our drag-and-drop editor offers an in-app image editor. Find details of this image editor below.
To make sure you have the best experience in our editor we've built all-new Rotate, Crop, and Resize tools to make image editing easier and faster within your campaign.
The image editor includes all of the most popular functions from the old editor while adding some useful new features including the ability to drag your crop area around the image (or vice versa), snap to crop box or snap to image, a reset, zoom, and most importantly the ability to Apply and see your edits in the content view without leaving the edit window.
Let's take a look at it in action:
1. After adding your image, select the image with your mouse.
2. On the right hand side, choose the Image Icon and then Edit Image from the drop down.
3. This will bring up the image editor. Select either Drag mode or Crop mode (don't worry, if you choose the wrong one you can always switch or even reset your image to the original).
4. Make your Crop, Resize, Zoom, or Rotate edits.
5. When you want to see how the updated image looks, click Apply.
6. If you are satisfied, click Exit. You can also reset or continue editing from there.