Through the email design process, our drag-and-drop editor offers an in-app image editor. Find details of this image editor below.
To make sure you have the best experience in our editor we've built-in Resize, Crop, Rotate, Flip and Zoom tools to make image editing easier and faster within your campaign.
The image editor includes popular functions as well as useful features like the ability to drag your crop area around the image (or vice versa), snap to crop box or snap to image, a reset, zoom, and most importantly the ability to Apply and see your edits in the content view without leaving the edit window.
1. After adding your image, select the image with your mouse.
2. On the right hand side, choose the Image Icon and then Edit Image from the drop down.
3. This will bring up the image editor which contains two modes. Crop mode and everything else which is considered Drag mode.
4. Make your Crop, Resize, Zoom, Flip, or Rotate edits.
5. When you want to see how the updated image looks, click Apply.
6. If you are satisfied, click Exit. You can also reset or continue editing from there.
Article is closed for comments.