Triggered or automated mailings send at the same time at the frequency determined by your automation campaign or how you set up your trigger. You can see when these mailings are scheduled to send or were sent in a few different ways.
The mailing calendar is located on the Mailings module. This gives you a top-level look at the scheduled and sent mailings for your account.
- Navigate to the Mailing tab.
- On the left hand navigation column, choose Mailing Calendar.
- When the calendar opens, it will show you sent mailings from the past including triggered, automated, and regular. Clicking on a mailing name will take you to the sent mailing log.
Mailing Set Up:
For currently running triggered mailings, you can look at the next scheduled send time and date in the Edit Triggered Mailing section.
- Navigate to the Mailings tab.
- Set your filters to Scheduled and Triggered Mailings.
- Choose the mailing you want to see.
- Click on the "Finalize" tab.
- Under Send Date and Time you will find the next scheduled send time. Triggered mailings send at the same time based on the frequency you set on this same page.
To see when a Regular Mailing sent, you should look at the Mailing Log. Following the same directions as above, choose the "Log" tab rather than "Finalize".
Scrolling to the bottom, you can check the time sent.