Lead scoring lets you more effectively manage your contacts/leads using a dynamic scoring and status system. Build a system to determine and categorize lead priority based on contact data and/or actions.
Assign scoring based on:
- time-based actions
- join or unsubscribe of a category
- form submission
- response to email campaigns (opens / clicks)
- action or inaction in an automation.. and more!
Based on these assignments, your contacts/leads are easily prioritized and sorted so you can target the most relevant content to them, move them through your sales funnel, and increase your close rates through email.
- Lead Scoring is restricted by permissions. Any Account Administrator that needs access to Lead Scoring must have the permission enabled. The standard All Access Pass and Marketer roles have this permission included. See this help article for editing custom roles if you need to update a role to include the Lead Scoring permission.
- Availability of Lead Scoring features depends on your license package. For more information on licenses, please visit https://www.delivra.com/pricing or email our Client Success team.
Visit our e-Learning hub for online modules to learn more about Lead Scoring & other Delivra features.