For more information on what Lead Scoring is, please see this article: What is Lead Scoring?
In addition to account-wide Lead Scoring, you can also assign additional point values to a specific mailing.
To set up mailing-specific Lead Scoring point values:
- Create your mailing as normal until you reach the 'Finalize' step
- On the 'Finalize' page, click the arrow next to 'Lead Score'
- Click the "+" button to add a new clause
- Assign a time frame in which the action will count towards Lead Score
- Assign a point value
- Points from mailing-specific lead scores will be added to your contacts' Actions lead score in addition to any generic Actions points from your general Lead Score settings
- Points are assigned only the first time an action is taken - if a link is clicked more than once, points are only assigned for the first click
- Currently, actions must be unique. Multiple 'Clicked' actions are not permitted, even if different URLs are selected