In addition to account-wide Lead Scoring, you can also assign additional point values to a specific campaign. See the steps below to set up campaign-specific Lead Scoring point values.
Actions available to score on include:
- Opened / Did Not Open
- Clicked / Did Not Click
- Clickstream (including Anonymous Clickstream)
- Create your campaign as normal until Step 6: Schedule
- On the Schedule step, click the arrow next to 'Lead Score'
- Click the "Assign additional score" button
- Assign a time frame in which the action will count towards Lead Score
- Assign a point value
- Points from campaign-specific lead scores will be added to your contacts' Actions lead score in addition to any generic Actions points from your general Lead Score settings.
- Points are assigned only the first time an action is taken - if a link is clicked more than once, points are only assigned for the first click.
- You can add multiple 'Clicked' actions to assign Lead Score points to multiple URLs in your campaign.
- Availability of Anonymous Clickstream tracking is based on your license. Please contact our Client Success team for questions about your license.