Lead Scoring is a comprehensive scoring system that can be used to categorize contacts based on their demographic data and/or their activity over a period of time. Using Lead Scoring effectively will allow you to identify and prioritize which of your leads to follow-up with, which can lead to higher close rates.
Using Lead Scoring, you can assign point values to demographic fields and past actions (or inactions), and define Lead Statuses to categorize your contacts based on their Lead Score. Once Lead Scoring is set up, you can use the Lead Scores and Lead Status almost anywhere in the system. Some uses include:
- Segmenting your contacts based on Lead Score or Lead Status
- Transitioning contacts in or out of drip campaigns
- Adding merge tags to mailings that contain Lead Scoring data
For more information on Lead Scoring, please see these articles:
- What can I use to score contacts with Lead Scoring?
- How do I assign Lead Scoring points for my Account?
- How do I set Mailing-Specific scores for Lead Scoring?
Lead Scoring is available on the Enterprise License only. For more information about enabling this feature, or upgrading your license level, please contact Client Success at: email@example.com.