Sender Address is the From line used for the campaigns you send from your account. You can save multiple Sender Addresses for use in Settings > Account Management. When you save multiple Sender Addresses, your administrators select one from a drop-down menu when creating a campaign.
- Navigate to Settings and select "Account Management".
- Click on "Sender Addresses" tile. (left column)
- Click "Create Sender Address" button.
- This screen will have the following options:
- Sender Name - The name that will show in the 'From' line.
- Sender Address - The email address that the email will appear.
- Use as Default - Content files will use this Sender by default.
- Click 'OK' to save.
- If you have saved multiple Sender Addresses, they will be listed alphabetically in the drop-down menu for easy selection.
- If your account includes automatic reply filtering you will also see configuration options. This feature is setup and managed by our Support team. Please reach out to that team for questions.