Sender Address is the From line used for the campaigns you send from your account. You can save multiple Sender Addresses for use in Settings > Account Management. When you save multiple Sender Addresses, your administrators select one from a drop-down menu when creating a campaign. Note: Sender Addresses will be listed alphabetically in the drop-down menu for easy selection.
- Navigate to Settings and select "Account Management".
- Click on "Sender Addresses" tile. (left column)
- Click "Create Sender Address" button.
- This screen will have the following options:
- Sender Name - The name that will show in the 'From' line.
- Sender Address - The email address that the email will appear.
- Use as Default - Content files will use this Sender by default.
- Click 'OK' to save.
If your account includes automatic reply filtering you will also see configuration options. This feature is setup and managed by our Support team. Please reach out to that team for questions.