Sender addresses are the email addresses that are available to be selected in the "From:" drop-down list when creating your campaign. From the Settings Dashboard, you can manage the default sender address or create multiple addresses to be used in campaigns from your account.
- In the Delivra system, click the Settings icon and choose Account Management
- Click on "Sender Addresses" on the left-hand side
- Choose "Create Sender Address"
- This screen will have the following options
- Sender Name - The name that will show in the 'From' line
- Sender Address - The email address that the email will appear
- Use as Default - Content files will use this Sender by default
- Reply filtering - Configured by Delivra Support if necessary
- Click 'OK' once you are done entering your information
Once your Sender Address is created, your Senders will be able to be selected via the "Sender Name and Address" address drop-down when creating your campaign (Step 1: Setup).
Note: Sender Addresses will be listed alphabetically in the drop-down menu for easy selection.