Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is an extra layer of protection on top of your email and password.
1. Once enabled, your account can only be accessed after entering a code from your MFA device. If you do not have your MFA device, you will not be able to access your account.
2. If your MFA device is lost or stolen, contact support immediately. Once your identity has been verified, access to your account will be restored.
3. Support will never ask you for an MFA code and, like your password, you should never share MFA codes with anyone.
- To enable Multi-Factor Authentication, log in to your account.
- In the top-right corner, click the User icon (it looks like a person).
- Click "My Settings" from the drop-down.
- Click "Security" from the left menu.
- Locate the section on the page titled "Multi-Factor Authentication".
- Click the "Set Up" button.
- A Pop-up will appear that will provide links to supported MFA-compatible applications. Download one of these applications for your smart phone, then click "Next".
- Using your smart phone and MFA-compatible application, scan the QR code on the next screen. Instructions for scanning should be available within your application, if needed.
- Once you have scanned the QR code, enter in 2 sequential MFA authorization codes. Your app will cycle through codes every 30 seconds.
That's it! Once you have entered in the 2 codes correctly, you will see "Connected" indicating that the connection is complete. Return this page to remove at any time.