For more information on Send Time Optimization, please read this article: What is Send Time Optimization?
Send Time Optimization looks at the actions below for each recipient in the following order:
- Most Recurring click time
- The hour in which the recipient has registered the most clicks
- Most recurring open time
- The hour in which the recipient has registered the most opens
- Most recurring click time for the account
- On average, the hour in which all recipients in your account register the most clicks
- Specified date and send time
- The date and time that was selected when setting up your mailing
The formula collects click/open time starting at the bottom half of every hour for 24 hours. For example, if a recipient's data shows that they click the most links between 1:30 and 2:29 PM, then STO will send their mailing at 2:00 PM.