"Who sees this?" is our software's name for dynamic content functionality. Dynamic content allows you to send one campaign to one or more segments but customize the content based on profiles.
"Who Sees This?" functionality relies on either data stored for your Contacts, or if Contacts are in or not in an existing category in your account. Visit this article for more information on Who Sees This.
You can add profiles based on demographic information using the (+) symbol:
1. Click the (+) symbol.
2. Give your new profile a name.
3. Set the conditions drop down to match "all" or "any".
4. Select the field, the operator and the value (if necessary).
5. If you are creating the profile with only one condition you can click "ok" to save the profile for just the current email design or you can click "save" to save the profile for use in other campaigns.
Note: The (+) in that window is to add additional conditions. Choose "Add a New Group" to add another group of conditions.
The second icon is to edit an existing profile:
Note: If the "default" profile view is selected this icon will not be available.
To edit a profile, select the desired profile from the drop down and click the pencil icon. Edit the profile then click save:
Deleting Profile Notes
- You can delete profiles at any time with the trash icon.
- If the "default" profile cannot be edited or deleted.
- With this feature you can either delete the selected profile from the entire content file or just the active cell.
- If you click "Save" to save the profile for use in other campaigns, you cannot delete the profile; however, you can edit it. If you click "Ok" to save the profile JUST to the current campaign, that profile can be deleted by selecting it to be deleted from the entire campaign.
- If the profile is actively being used in a template or mailing, including sent mailings, it cannot be deleted.
1. Who Sees This is available at the Professional license or above.
Article is closed for comments.