This article outlines the steps to add fields to a custom table. Please note that some custom tables may not be available for editing in your account.
To add a new field to an existing table:
- Click on Contacts from top navigation.
- Click on the Configuration tab from the left-side menu.
- Choose "Custom Tables".
- Hover over listed table name then click the "Edit" button
- Click on the "Add Field" button to create a new field.
- Type or paste in a name for the field in the Field Alias box. The Database Name field will populate automatically based on the Alias Name provided.
- Then choose the Field type: Date/Time, Decimal, Integer, Text.
- Optionally, save a default value for the filed if it may be merged into emails and/or create a picklist of values that are allowed to be stored in the field.
- Click "Save".
Availability of custom tables will depend on your license. Please visit https://www.delivra.com/pricing or email our Client Success team for more information on licenses.
Article is closed for comments.