There may be a few reasons why you do not see / do not have access to Custom Tables in the Contacts dashboard of your account. (To find tables, navigate to Contacts > Configuration > Custom Tables).
Possibilities could include:
- You do not have the permissions set for your administrator record to access this feature. In this case, you should contact your Delivra site administrator.
- Your account is not on the appropriate license to access this feature. Contact our Client Success team to confirm your license & features.
- Your custom table was created prior to July 16, 2018. In this case, you will need to submit changes needed to your Client Success manager. Email the team now.
- Your custom table required development work and therefore is not accessible in the user interface.
- In this case, you will need to submit changes needed to your Client Success manager. Email the team now.
Article is closed for comments.