Get the flexibility to create new fields on the fly. This feature provides the ability to create custom tables for the purposes of importing additional contact data that can be referenced in segments, content, mailings, etc.
- Go to Settings
- Click Custom Tables
- Click (+) sign to add a new table
- Give the table a name
- For each new field:
- Give the field a name
- Assign the type of field it should be
- Assign one field as the Primary Key (required)
- Click Save
- Custom Tables is an enabled feature available on the Enterprise License. If you would like to discuss upgrading your license or would like more information about pricing, please reach out to your Client Success Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ability to create Custom Tables is available to site administrators or account administrators who have been given this permission.
The Custom Tables permission is not included with any default account administrator Roles. A new Role would need to be created for any account administrators that need access to creating Custom Tables. To create a new role, please see this article on the How-To: How do I create or edit a Role?