Site Administrators have the ability to authenticate your domains in our system. Signing your emails with DKIM is highly recommended, and is a best practice. Authentication allows receiving systems to know that your emails can be trusted and were sent by you, the owner of the domain.
To authenticate your domain, please follow the steps below:
- Ensure that you are logged in as a Site administrator
- Click the Settings button (gear at top-right of screen). Choose Account Management from the drop-down.
- Scroll down and choose 'Domain Keys'
- Click the 'Create Domain Key' button
- Enter the name of your domain and click 'OK'
- Once the screen refreshes, hover over your new domain and click 'View'
- This screen will contain all of the information you need to publish your DNS records
- Once your records are published, hover over your domain, click the "View" drop-down and choose 'Enable Signing'.
That's it! To verify that your domain is now authenticated, open or create a campaign and add a sender address. You should see the both the DKIM and SPF indicators light up green.