Site Administrators have the ability to authenticate your domains in Delivra's system. Signing your emails with DKIM is highly recommended, and is a best practice. Authentication allows receiving systems to know that your emails can be trusted and were sent by you, the owner of the domain.
To authenticate your domain, please follow the steps below:
- Ensure that you are logged in as a Site administrator
- Click the Settings button (gear at top-right of screen)
- Click on 'Domain Keys'
- Click the '+' towards the right of the screen
- Enter the name of your domain and click 'OK'
- Once the screen refreshes, right-click on your domain and click 'Edit'
- This screen will contain all of the information you need to publish your DNS records
- Once your records are published, right-click on your domain, and click 'Enable Signing'
That's it! To verify that your domain is now authenticated, open one of your content files, and click on the 'Info' tab. You should see the both the DKIM and SPF indicators light up green.