Need to have a form copied from one account to another? You can copy a Subscribe, Unsubscribe Form, or a Preference Center form from one of your existing accounts into another account that you have access to.
- Navigate to the Assets dashboard.
- Choose "Forms" from the left-hand navigation.
- Hover over the form in question and choose the "Edit" drop-down on the right.
- Choose "Copy to a different account".
- Update your form name and description and give the form a custom host filename if necessary (not required).
- Choose your destination account (you may only choose one at a time).
- Click "Ok".
- Any fields and categories from the original form will need to be updated in the account the form it was copied to. For example, If you have a form that has field "Nature Trail", that field will need to exist in the account it is copied to, or the copied form needs to be updated to use a different field.
- If a category is in the original form, you will need to make sure that the category name exists in the account the form was copied to. Additionally, you will need to update the category in the form, even it is the same name -- this is because categories are identified by their category ID #, and 2 categories in 2 different accounts, even if they have the same name, do not have the same category #.