Being able to control the time your email is scheduled is just as important as the content inside. With the Time Zone feature, you can easily set the desired time zone for your scheduled mailings.
1. In the Settings dashboard of your account, go to General Account Settings > Settings tab. Select your time zone from the drop-down menu > click Save.
2. If you have not set the time zone in the Settings dashboard, you will see the time zone drop down menu in the Finalize tab when creating a mailing. You can set the time zone for your account one-time here upon scheduling that mailing:
After the time zone is selected for your account, when creating mailings mailings you will see the time zone selected in the Finalize tab.
1. If a time zone has not been set for your account, upon scheduling a mailing you will be required to select one.
2. Mailings scheduled prior to your selection of time zone will continue to send at the appropriate time. For example, you have a mailing previously scheduled for 5:00pm Eastern You then change the time zone to Central. The mailing will go out at 5:00 eastern, 4:00 central.
3. This feature is available on the Enterprise License only. For more information about enabling this feature, or upgrading your license level, please contact Client Success at: Success@delivra.com.