Being able to control the time your email is scheduled is just as important as the content inside. With the Default Time Zone feature, you can easily set the default time zone for your account and schedule campaigns to be delivered based on that time.
- Click Settings from the top-level navigation
- Select "Account Management" from the drop-down menu
- Click on "General Account Settings" on the left column
- Click the Settings tab on the left hand menu
- Select the appropriate time zone from the drop-down menu
- Click "Save"
If no time zone is saved to your General Account Settings, you will see a drop-down to select the time zone when creating a campaign.