Our segment action clauses allow you to use contact behavior to target recipients for additional campaigns or evaluate the next step in an Automation workflow. For segments, a common example could include the creation of a segment clause to identify contacts that browsed a product on a particular web page to send a follow-up on that topic.
- Navigate to Segments in the Contacts dashboard.
- Click the "Create Email Segment" action button (top right).
- Choose whether the segments is a regular or triggered type.
- Give your segment a name and description.
- Locate and click on the "Select a Field" drop-down menu seen in the segment builder section. At the top of the menu, locate the Action section. Click "Viewed" or "Did Not View", whichever is needed for intended segment.
- Then, select the intended URL(s) from the "Web page" drop-down by checking the box to the left.
- Or, use "Select All" to include all pages that have been viewed.
- For individual page selections, click the + icon to add the URLs to the clause box.
- If you setup your webpages to use tags, a method to groups similar pages, use the Tags menu instead if the Web Page menu.
- Please note that Viewed/Did Not View action clauses in Segments requires implementation of our clickstream (professional license) or anonymous clickstream (enterprise plus or B2B license) tracking integrations.
- If you are looking to create a segment based on purchase information collected through the clickstream integration, choose "purchased / did not purchase from clickstream".
- If this feature is locked and you would like more information, please contact your dedicated client success manager Success@delivra.com or 1-866-915-9465.