Please note that the Browse/Did Not Browse Action Clauses in Contacts > Segments Requires implementation of our Anonymous Browse Tracking integration. This integration is available to B2B and Enterprise licenses.
Action Clauses in segments allows you to use contact behavior to target recipients for campaigns. For instance, find recipients that browsed a particular web page on a specific product to send a follow-up on that topic.
- Go to Contacts dashboard and select Segments from the left-hand navigation.
- Click the 'Create Email Segment' action button (top right).
- Choose whether to create a regular or triggered segment.
- Give your segment a name and description.
- Open the "Select a Field" drop-down and locate the 'action' section of menu. Click 'Viewed' or 'Did Not View', whichever is needed for intended segment.
- Select the intended URL(s) from the 'Web page' drop-down.
- Click the + icon to add them to the clause
- Enter a Before and Within "n" days (optional)
- Click 'Ok' to insert
Anonymous Browse Tracking is tracked through our Clickstream integration product. If you are looking to create a segment based on anonymous or subsequent browse data through this feature, follow the steps above with a change in Step 5 (Choose Clickstream instead of "Browsed/Did Not Browse").
If this feature is locked and you would like more information, please contact your dedicated client success manager Success@delivra.com or 1-866-915-9465.