Please note that the Browse/Did Not Browse Action Clauses in Contacts > Segments Requires Google Analytics tracking script. This integration is available to Professional or Enterprise license. If this feature is locked and you would like more information, please contact your dedicated account manager at: Success@delivra.com or 1-866-915-9465.
Action Clauses in segments allows you to use contact behavior to target recipients for mailings. For instance, find recipients that browsed a particular web page on a specific product to send a follow-up on that topic.
- Go to Contacts dashboard. Select Segments from the left-hand navigation.
- Click the action button at the top right to choose to create a regular or triggered segment.
- Give your segment a name and description
- Using the "Create a Clause" builder, select Action
- Action = Browsed or Did Not Browsed
- URL = Select either "ALL" or the specific URL's you want to target
- Enter a Before and Within "n" days (optional)
- Click OK to insert