Please note that the Browse/Did Not Browse Action Clauses in Contacts > Segments Requires Google Analytics tracking script. This integration is available to Professional or Enterprise license. If this feature is locked and you would like more information, please contact your dedicated account manager at: Success@delivra.com or 1-866-915-9465.
Action Clauses in segments allows you to use contact behavior to target recipients for campaigns. For instance, find recipients that browsed a particular web page on a specific product to send a follow-up on that topic.
- Go to Contacts dashboard. Select Segments from the left-hand navigation.
- Click the action button at the top right to choose to create a regular or triggered segment.
- Give your segment a name and description
- Open the "Select a Field" drop-down and search for or scroll to Browsed (or Did Not Browse). Select whichever works for your intended segment.
- URL = Select either "ALL" or the specific URL's you want to target
- Enter a Before and Within "n" days (optional)
- Click OK to insert
Anonymous Browse Tracking:
Anonymous Browse Tracking is tracked through our Clickstream product. If you are looking to create a segment based on anonymous or subsequent browse data through this feature, follow the steps above with a change in Step 5 (Choose Clickstream instead of "Browsed/Did Not Browse").