There may be instances in an automation (a.k.a. drip campaign) where you want to evaluate multiple pieces of data at a time (ie. make sure the subscriber meets more than one qualification before receiving the next email). Our Flag Event step will allow you to do just that - whether you're looking for multiple URLs clicked, or looking for multiple values stored for your contacts going through the automation.
If your automation requires that your recipients to take multiple actions, you can evaluate this by using multiple Flag Event steps in a row. To do this:
- Add a Flag Event step to your automation
- Select the Action, like 'Clicked on Email Link'
- In the clicked link example, select the email to be evaluated for the click action
- Click the URL drop-down menu to see available URLs from that email
- Select the first link
- Add another Flag Event in the 'Yes' path
- Select the Action within your second flag event.
You can add a different email to each path opened up.