There may be instances in a drip campaign where you want to evaluate multiple pieces of data at a time (ie. make sure the subscriber meets more than one qualification before receiving a certain mailing). Our Flag Event step will allow you to do just that - whether you're looking for multiple URLs clicked, or looking for multiple values stored for your contacts going through the drip campaign.
If your Drip Campaign requires that your recipients to take multiple actions, you can evaluate this by using multiple Flag Events in a row. To do this:
- Add a Flag Event step to your drip campaign
- Select the Action, like 'Clicked on Email Link'
- In the clicked link example, select the mailing to be evaluated for the click action
- Click the URL drop-down menu to see available URLs from that mailing
- Select the first link
- Add another Flag Event in the 'Yes' path
- Select the Action within your second flag event.
You can add a different mailing to each path opened up.