There may be several reasons you want a PDF or a "hard copy" of a previously sent campaign. While we do not have an out-of-the-box solution or quick hit button, the process is very simple if you are using a specific browser.
- Make sure to log in using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
- Navigate to your Campaigns Dashboard.
- Filter your view to only include sent campaigns. (Note: Sent campaigns only appear in this view up to 45 days past send date).
- Hover over the sent campaign you wish to PDF and click the "View" button that appears to the right.
- On the View Message tab (default) you will be able to a "View as a Web Page" link in the Preview box:
- Follow the linked instructions to save the web page as a PDF using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Can't find an online version link in your email?
This is a typical link to include at the top of your campaign for the convenience of your recipients. We recommend including this if you do not already.
However, if you've already sent a campaign and cannot find a "View as a Web Page" line, scroll down a bit on the View Message page to the "Text Preview" section and copy the URL found there:
Once you've opened that page, go back to Step 6 above and follow the instructions based on your browser of choice.