There may be several reasons you want a PDF or a "hard copy" of a previously sent mailing. While we do not have an out-of-the-box solution or quick hit button, the process is very simple if you are using a specific browser.
- Make sure to log in using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
- Navigate to your Mailings Dashboard.
- Click the Sent tab.
- Click on the Mailing ID for the Mailing you wish to turn into a PDF.
- On the "View Message" tab, click on the "View as a Web Page" link.
- Follow the linked instructions to save the web page as a PDF using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Can't find an online version link in your email?
This is a typical link to include at the top of your mailing for the convenience of your recipients. We recommend including this if you do not already.
However, if you've already sent a mailing and cannot find a "View as a Web Page" line, scroll down a bit on the page to the "Text Preview" section and copy the URL found there:
Once you've opened that page, go back to Step 6 above and follow the instructions based on your browser of choice.