Roles are located in your Settings dashboard. If your permissions allow, you can manage Roles for your account administrators.
In your account, click open the Settings menu > select User Management > then select Roles. If your permissions do not provide sufficient access, you need to contact your company's main Delivra user to complete this task.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Select "User Management" from the menu.
- Then select "Account Administrators".
- Locate & hover over the listed account administrator record to be edited. Click the "Edit" button that appears.
- Click on the "Permissions" tab on the left.
- Select and push Role(s) between columns using the > or < buttons.
- Click "Save".
See this article on creating a brand new Role.
Article is closed for comments.