All forms created in your account are "hosted". This means that they are saved on our server with a direct path to where the file is saved. This hosted path, or URL, may be customized to reflect your brand.
The following is an example of what the default host URL would look like for a form:
When creating or editing your forms, the INFO tab in the form designer includes open fields for Custom Host Filename. A Custom Host Filename inserts your account name, and the additional text you include in the text box.
1. Navigate to the Assets dashboard.
2. Choose Forms from the left-hand navigation.
3. Hover over your chosen form and click the Edit button that appears to the right.
4. Click the INFO tab.
5. Locate and enter a value in the field named 'Custom Host Filename'.
6. Click 'Save and Exit' in the Save drop-down
7. From hover over your form and select "Test Form" from the Edit drop-down that appears to the right.
8. Review browser address bar to see the customized form URL
Learn more about forms in these online learning modules:
Forms 101 (general overview)